Dynamics CRM basically lets you work with your customers and manage, and analyze customer interactions throughout the customer life-cycle. So the functionality in Dynamics CRM is divided into 3 modules namely Sales, marketing and Service.
Sales Management in Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to support the sales process from acquiring a new lead through the close of a sale.
- Customer Management: Account and Contacts
- Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
- Advanced Order Processing: Quotes, Orders and Invoices.
- Product Catalog
Marketing Management in Dynamics CRM 2016
Manage all your marketing activities from a single place and track the ROI from your marketing efforts.
- Campaign Management – planning till execution
- Marketing lists and Customer segmentation
- Converting Campaign responses
- Analytics and reporting
- Marketing/sales collaboration tools
Service Management in Dynamics CRM 2016
Service Module allows you to manage and track customer service activity in your organization.
The customer service functionality is broken down into two main function sets: service management and service scheduling.
- Case and Incident Management
- Knowledge Base Management
- Service Scheduling
- Incident routing and queuing
- Product and contract management
- service reporting and analytics