Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Training Course will walk you a complete field service management solution, such as service locations, customer assets, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatch, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.
This course is intended for individuals or teams who plan to take the MB2-877 certification exam. As part of this course, you will learn how to implement and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
In this course, you will also learn the following:
- Optimizing your customer service schedule with efficient routing, resource skill matching, and reducing travel time.
- Increasing first-time fix rates and on-time delivery performance.
- Enhancing real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customers.
- Case integration with Customer Assets and Agreements
- The complaint, Cause & Solution codes
- Improved Case to Work Order integration
- Customer Asset auto-numbering based on Asset Type & Asset Group
- Customer Asset Warranty
- Customer Asset Structure Designer
- Customer Asset Templates & Designer
- Customer Asset Properties
- Customer Asset Address
- Warranty Work Order integration
- Customer Asset Address Work Order integration
- Agreement Customer Asset Relation
- Agreement Coverage
- Coverage Work Order integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Training Course Benefits
Upon completion of this online course, you will accomplish the following: –
- Enhance business operations using field service.
- Improved visibility in Case Management of customer’s Installed Base and Agreements
- Ability to set up the general Warranty Terms of your company, which can be applied to Customer Assets automatically
- Automatic detection of Warranty in Work Orders
- Ability to create Customer Asset structures via drag & drop in designer
- Ability to define a Customer Asset specific address
- Improved integration between Customer Assets and Agreements
- Ability to set up the general Coverage Terms of your company, which can be applied to Agreements automatically
- Automatic detection of Agreement Coverage in Work Orders
- Improved efficiency on Work Order completion and posting
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 263
- Assessments Self
Set up and configure Field Service
Manage work orders
Schedule and dispatch work orders
Manage Field Service mobility
Manage inventory and purchasing
Manage the Connected Field Service solution