Techno-Functional Online Training: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Techno-Functional Online Training Course is designed with the intention of helping IT professionals to master customization and development activities on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM technology.
This online course gives more focus on customization of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement( CRM) application using User Interface(UI) and also extending the standard functionality of the application using code such as plugins and custom workflow activities.
By the end of the course attendees you would have a good hands-on knowledge on customizing Dynamics 365 CE/CRM.
Course Duration: Dynamics 365 CE Techno-functional Training
Total duration : 60 Hours ( 30 hours of lecture and 30 hours of practice)
Prerequisites: Dynamics 365 Techno-Functional Online Training
- Basic knowledge on Sales, Marketing and Customer Service operations
- Access to Dynamics 365 account (cloud or on premise)
Anyone can attend this online training program on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) but it is more suitable for developers who want to plan their career on Dynamics 365 CE. For .NET developers this course will make them a Dynamics 365 CE/CRM developer and will be an easier transition to get more salary and better career option.
- .NET Developers
- IT business analysts
- Pre-sales and Sales Consultants
- IT Managers
- System Architects and designers
- System admins
- Fresh graduates
Course Content: Dynamics 365 CE Techno-functional Training
- Intro to Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dynamics 365 for Sales,Customer Service Functionality
- Lead and opportunity management
- Quotes, Orders and Invoices
- Configuring Product Catalog
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Customizing Entities, Forms, Entities attributes
- Customizing Views, Charts and Dashboards
- Developing workflows, Dialogs, Actions
- Customizing Business Process Flows
- Implementing Business Process Flows(BPFs)
- Developing Plugin
- Developing Custom Workflow Activities
- Developing reports using SSRS and FetchXML
- The trainer for this course is Firoz Muhammed who has 10 years of experience in the IT industry. He is a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant and corporate trainer. He has been teaching and consultant for more than 9 years.
- He carries experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training.
- He has worked for corporates-like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- He can be connected on [email protected]
- For training inquiries please mail to [email protected] or call +91 8008 048 446
About Magnifez Academy
Magnifez Academy, the training subsidiary of Magnifez technologies, providing learning solutions to individuals and corporate on cutting technologies. As part of the service offering, Magnifez Academy is focused on delivering online and classroom training on Dynamics 365 and other related technologies. We have delivered training for candidates from over 30+ countries and for 20+ corporate in India and abroad.
- Lectures 165
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 867
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Get Familiar with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Configuring Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Product Catalog Settings
Document Management Settings
Customizing Dynamics 365 CRM
Views and Advanced Views
Charts and Dashboards
Relationships, Views and Advanced Views
Processes: Business Process Flows and Actions
Intro to Extending Dynamics 365 CRM
Working with Web Resources
Develop Custom Workflow Activities
Customizing Dynamics 365 CRM Ribbons
Customizing Dynamics 365 CRM SiteMap
Develop Reports for Dynamics 365 CRM