Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement CE/CRM Functional Consultant Training
Functional Consultant Training on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) offers a detailed and interactive chapters on how to use Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement( previously known as Dynamics CRM) application. Since the inception of Dynamics 365, we got two new modules in Dynamics 365 for Field service and Project Service Automation (PSA).
This online training course walk you through the complete functional modules of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement such as Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for customer service, Marketing and Dynamics 365 for Field services. And also the it covers the configuration of D365 Customer Engagement Application.
This course is designed for business analysts, testers and pre-sales consultants who want to get into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) functional consultant role. The course will walk you through Dynamics 365 functionality to and system, administration, configuration and settings to Customizing CRM system using GUI.
The demand for certified Dynamics CRM consultants is higher in the market. 2-3 years experienced Dynamics CRM functional consultant can earn as much as $70k-90k on an average. This course on Dynamics CRM Sales will help you with the following job roles:
- Sales and Marketing
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
- Quality Analysts/ Testing Professionals
- IT Business Analysts
- Pre-sales Consultants
- IT Manager
Total duration: 22 hours
Course Contents: Dynamics 365 Functional Consulting Training
The functional consultant online training course covers the following topics:
- Intro to Dynamics 365
- Dynamics for Sales functionality
- Leads and Opportunity Management
- Quotes, Orders and invoices
- Product catalog management
- Dynamics 365 for customer service life cycle
- Case Management
- Entitlement and SLAs
- Dynamics 365 for Field service
- Administration settings
- Data Import, export
- Integration with SharePoint, OneDrive and OneNote
- Dynamics 365 Security
- System settings and configuration
This course covers the syllabus for following Dynamics 365 certifications and exams:
Exam MB2-716 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
Exam MB2-717 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales
Exam MB2-718 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Customer Service
Exam MB2-713 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM 2016 Sales
Exam MB2-714 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM 2016 Customer Service
Exam MB2-712 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM 2016 Customisation and Configuration
Exam MB2-704 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Application
Exam MB2-707 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Customisation and Configuration
Prerequisites for Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Training
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic idea on Sales, Marketing and Customer Service business
- Passion to learn a new technology.
- Access to Dynamics 365 account (cloud or on-premise).
The ideal candidates for this training are, but not limited to, the following:
- Anyone associated with CRM or customer relations management or customer relations associate.
- IT Administrator and IT support.
- Infrastructure, Systems Architect CIO.
- Software Release Manager.
- Technical Instructor teaching any certified Microsoft and other IT related course.
- IT consultant, covering a range of Microsoft development and server technologies.
- Network Administrator / Developer.
- Anyone in the field of IT
- tech / M.tech Graduates/MCA holders
Detailed Course Contents:
PART I – Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE
- Dynamics product Stack
- History of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Editions in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Deployment types & Licensing Options
- Comparison with other CRM’s in the Market
- XRM Framework
- Out of Box Features (OOB Concepts)
Sales Management in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
- Product Management
- Quotes, Orders and Invoices
- Goal Management
- Marketing Lists
- Sales Literature
- Quick Campaigns
- Service Calendar
- Case Management
- Knowledge Base
Working with Dash Boards
Working with Reports
Process Driven UI
Introduction to Social Listening
PART II – Administration, Settings Configuration
Administration, Security and Configuration
- Creating and managing Business Units, Users and Teams
- Privileges, Access Levels and Security Roles
- Positions & Hierarchies
- Creating and managing Security Roles
- Auto Numbering, Languages
- System Settings
Settings & Configuration
- Sites, Sales Territories, Facilities and Resource Groups
- Working with Multi-Currency
- System Queues and Custom Queues
- Services and Business Closures
- Fiscal Year Settings
- Duplication Detection Settings, Rules and Jobs
- Bulk Record Deletion
- Data Maps and Imports
- Understanding Product Catalog
- Unit Groups
- Adding Products
- Creating Price Lists
- Creating Discount Lists
- The trainer for this course is Firoz Muhammed who has 10 years of experience in the IT industry. He is a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant and corporate trainer. He has been teaching and consultant for more than 9 years.
- He carries experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training.
- He has worked for corporates-like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- He can be connected on [email protected]
- For training inquiries please mail to [email protected] or call +91 8008 048 446
About Magnifez Academy
Magnifez Academy, a subsidiary of Magnifez technologies, providing learning solutions to individuals and corporate on cutting technologies. As part of the service offering, Magnifez Academy is focused on delivering online and classroom training on Dynamics 365 and other related technologies. We have delivered training for candidates from over 30+ countries and for 20+ corporate in India and abroad.
- Lectures 48
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 254
- Assessments Self
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functionality - Introduction to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Get Familiar with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Dynamics 365 for Field Services
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Configuring Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement