Configure, Integrate and build Security in Dynamics 365
When an organization is implementing Dynamics 365, it is important to ensure that you are configuring the
application in the best way from your organizational needs. This course will demonstrate common
configuration items, like how to define system settings, configure auditing, and modify business
management settings. This course also focuses on building an effective security model, including how to
define Business Units, Security Roles, and control access to data and application features. Finally, it
demonstrates how to add users, configure their mailboxes, and work with the team.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in Configuring and Building a Dynamics 365 Security
Structure at your workplace.
This course is for Application Consultants, Solution Architects, Pre-Sales, Technology consultants, as well
as Dynamics 365 professionals who are familiar with the workings of Dynamics 365 developments and
now want to learn Configuring and Building a Dynamics 365 Security Structure.
● Move beyond the basics of customization and configuration by mastering Dynamics 365 Security.
● Building a Dynamics 365 Security Structure.
● Get all the resources necessary to replicate each of the exciting new techniques you are being
taught with a pro-active learning experience.
A comprehensive course packed with step-by-step instructions on configure and build a security model in
Dynamics 365. This course is divided into clear chunks so you can learn at your own pace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
1. Examine why Dynamics 365 Configuration is important
2. Explain what the different configuration areas are used for
3. Describe how users are added and administrated in Dynamics 365
4. Demonstrate to configure user mailboxes
5. Explain the Dynamics 365 security model and how to configure it
6. Demonstrate how to create and work with Business Units
7. Examine and Demonstrate how to create Security Roles
8. Examine how Privileges and Access Levels are used to control what users have access to
9. Explain the effects of having multiple security roles assigned to a user or team
10. Examine Dynamics 365’s Hierarchy of Security Feature.
11. Examine the different scenarios when Dynamics 365 and Office 365 could be leveraged together
12. Demonstrate how to configure mailbox records in Dynamics 365
13. Identify scenarios when the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook would be leveraged and how to set it
14. Explain how Server-side synchronization can be leveraged for features like folder tracking
15. Demonstrate how to configure SharePoint integration
16. Examine the dependencies on SharePoint integration that are used by OneNote and OneDrive
17. Demonstrate how to configure OneNote and OneDrive integration
18. Examine how Office Groups can be used
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Hours
- Language English
- Students 221
- Assessments Self
CONFIGURING DYNAMICS 365
THE DYNAMICS 365 SECURITY MODEL
IMPLEMENTING HIERARCHICAL SECURITY
OFFICE 365 AND EMAIL INTEGRATION OVERVIEW
WORKING WITH OFFICE GROUPS SOLUTION
INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM WITH DYNAMICS 365